Ernesto Sarezale is a cognitive scientist, published poet, performer, stand-up and cabaret act and video artist from the Basque Country.
Sound engineer: Oscar Pérez.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ernesto Sarezale’s website
- In the name of the flesh, the book
- Ernesto’s project exploring how gay men meet people through apps Grinding Poetry
- Poetry blog: Blue Noon Poetry
- Ernesto’s project of micro-stories: Erotic Flash Fiction
- Spoken word event in London: Frogs and Jays
- Event on the 6th of November 2016: Poetry LGBT in Dalston
- Book: Poems of a Penisist by Mutsuo Takahashi
- Federico García Lorca
One thought on “Episode 17: Poet and performer Ernesto Sarezale”
I really enjoyed listing him. Thanks Sylvia you are doing an amazing job, supporting so much talent in our Spanish speaker community.
LikeLiked by 1 person